Wednesday 17 June 2015

Paperclip Bookmark

Last month, my aunt/dear friend, gave me a paperclip bookmark.

I thought it was really pretty and something that I could make myself. So basically, all you will need is scissors, a highlighter, paperclips, buttons, material of choice, a needle and thread.

First I drew shapes on the material and cut it out. Then I sewed the shapes and buttons onto the paperclip. Just like that, I made a paperclip bookmark without a problem.

This blue and brown paperclip bookmark was the one I recieved as a present.

Basic supplies
The result. You can place it in one of these plastic bags and give it to someone as a gift. It might also be a nice (affordable) thank you gift for a babyshower or birthday party.
Or you can use it for decorative purposes...

 I was just thinking that you could sew it onto a keyring instead, which would also make a thoughtful gift.

Enjoy trying this easy craft.
Lena

No comments:

Post a Comment